Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Things

I'm so excited about the new edition of the Bible that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is publishing in Spanish! Two years too late for us! :(

Well, I shouldn't say that, but it would have been nice to have it while we served in the Spanish branch. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what it's like!

I got this in the mail today - our new Yogurt Maker.
Jesse was all gung-ho and followed the recipe while I went to soccer practice with Mary. She forgot the part about the culture, so I added some plain yogurt to each cup later in the evening. We used strawberry jam with the milk. We'll report on how it goes!

2 comments:

WhettenWild said...

My dad used to make yogurt when we were kids! I loved putting fruit in it. YUMMY!

Pony Girl said...

I didn't know there were such things as yogurt makers!? Cool!
I like your new foals. The April Fool's one....your idea of "Fools Gold" for the name, was clever! ;)It's been fun to see the foals all over the blogs this spring....