Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Mary & Kevin's Wedding - Candid Shots

Here's a few more candid shots at the wedding that are too good not to post!  Photo Credits: Jared Hodges and Aunt Janel.

Here's the mama - feelin' the love!  Does it get any better than this?




I love this picture of my Mom doing what she does best - genuinely caring and loving people one on one.




And so it begins...


And then these shenanigans and goings-on...
 








This little cutie wants to get in on the picture taking action!
When my high school friends see Libby they exclaim, "I'm looking at a little Lorena!"  It's true, in more ways than one.
And speaking of carbon copies...



 Cousins rock
Brotherly love (with cousin Lane getting in there)!
And, OK, we'll let Mary in for a picture...
 Father-daughter dance.





I think more than one heart (besides mine) went out to these two during all this.  Hang in there - 8 more months!




No comments: