Monday, October 26, 2015

Harvest Festival

We went to our Stake Harvest Festival on Saturday night and had a great time dancing!  My friend Rachelle said her kids had fun watching me dance because I knew "all the moves".  Haha!  Peter did some dance move last night and said, "Mom, can you do this?"  You should have seen his chagrin when I said, "Sure", and pulled it off without a hitch.

This is a video of Mary dancing the Samba with Kevin.  She said she had "terrible technique", for the record, but I think they look awesome!



And here is Libby dancing with Travis (Kevin's brother).  They are doing a Lindy to "I Will Survive". The choreography is a dance their whole team learned last year.
It was super fun to see the girls dancing like this!

Jesse is training a new companion!  She is having a great time with this companion.

No comments: