Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Libby looses her first tooth, and other updates...

This picture makes me want to throw my hat in the air and yell, "Wahoo!" it makes me so happy. I could look it for hours. Libby lost her first tooth! Here is her account:




Last night she went and asked Bruce every five minutes if it was loose enough to pull out. As you can see in the video, she is dancing around happy as a clam. I love the enthusiasm of children.

This beautiful girl went to her piano lesson last night and played Bach's Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. Her piano teacher leaned back in his chair and said, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" She said, "A politician." He replied, "Do you have a backup plan, such as being a piano teacher or a musician? I wish you could be at ___ (the private arts school at which he teaches)." It was a nice compliment from him.

Joseph had to do the DWA (Direct Writing Assessment) this week. Their practice writing assignments were passed around the class and the students graded the papers on a scale from one to four. Joseph's paper had only fours written all over the top of it. He really is a good writer. One of these days I'll publish something on this blog, if he'll let me. And maybe even if he won't...

This handsome fellow is up and moving around without crutches or a cast of any kind! He can't run yet, but the surgeon said that walking around is his physical therapy. We are so grateful this has healed so quickly. He is playing The Morning Breaks right now on the piano. I LOVE hearing my children play hymns.

Peter goes out and feeds the horses every day, which is a huge help to Bruce. He is gung-ho on Cub Scouts, asking me to sign things off constantly.

Mary got all made up on a Sunday afternoon with Jesse's help. She has a blog now - I'll have to get the address for you later.

Bruce is a busy beaver, getting all sorts of projects done around the house and the property. I married an incredible man. I don't want to say he makes me happy, because happiness comes from within, but he makes it incredible easy for me to bring out that happiness from within! Like looking at that picture of him and Libby at the top of the post... I just look at that and feel the warmth spread through me. Have I mentioned that I like this blog? :)

No comments: