Friday, May 28, 2010

End of School Activities






Josh and Joseph performed for the Middle School and High School with their Show Choir. They performed a couple of numbers from Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat.
Joseph played the part of "Joseph". Who knew? :) He had a great solo that I made him sing to me at home over and over. Ha ha
And Josh played Elvis in one of the numbers.
Some of Josh and Joseph's friends are picture here:
Krissy, Kirsten, Raigen, Jancen, Josh,Connor, Joseph, Josh and AJ - all seniors except for Joseph.

Seminary Graduation was wonderful. The MAD Boys sang Be Still My Soul again, which is always stunning. I got to lead the Seniors singing Hold to the Rod. I wanted to teach them the hand actions that I made up when our kids were little, but decided against it. Ha ha




Mom and Dad arrived for the Graduation, and one morning , Dad went in to the piano and played Las Ma -->ñanitas. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but most people with brain impairment can't play Las Ma -->ñanitas on the piano, let alone sing the words in Spanish!! Dad's improving every day, and does remarkable things. We are so blessed to have him with us.


No comments: