Monday, October 14, 2013

Homecoming 2013!

We've had a wonderful week!  I didn't get to add these pictures in last week, so I'm adding them this week.  Between Conference Sessions last week, Bruce recruited our help to put up the hay shelter.
Libby, Lilly and Peter
Peter getting a kiss from Lilly.
This is the classic, "Mom, take my picture..."
Now there's a good-lookin' man!
Buck!




It was a beautiful fall day, and it was fun to work outside together!

Here we are watching Conference:
Random picture of Libby and I:
Our beautiful fall tree in front of the house:
Peter made this collage for me for my phone.  I love it!
Here is Mary and her friend Josh on "Twin Day" at the high school, part of the Homecoming Celebration.

I got a text from Jesse saying that she was having a hard time concentrating on her Theory Homework.  I told her to do go into Dennison's Hookup to get her right and left brain working together:

And she sent this picture back with, "You want me to do that in the middle of the HFAC?"
Ha ha!  I replied, "It's none of your business what other people think of you!"

Libby got a medal at school for winning the Minute to Win It activity of shooting the cans with rubber bands!

I'm a new Great-Aunt! Josh and Rachel had their baby!


Harper Hazel was born on October 10th, weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz.

 I am so happy for them!

This week was buckin' hay time!  Bruce, Peter and Mary worked hard!
I drive the truck, and this was my view of Peter bucking hay on to the trailer.


Mary - You GO GIRL!



No lack of "fire power" pictures here!  ha ha

Saturday night was Mary's Homecoming date with Nathan!  Jesse made this collage for them.
And I took these pictures before they left the house.




These are the "Helpers"!  Thanks Tori!!
I love these pictures from Joseph that he sent last week:
The shoes on the bottom are one day in Pocito and the shoes on the top are 6 months in Ogden.  Ha ha!

This is a classic picture!  I can't even tell you how much I love this wooden bridge picture.  It reminds me so much of my mission in Bolivia!

Our Bishop asked us to start repeating the following scripture out loud as a family after family scripture study in the morning:
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."  3 Nephi 5:13
And in our prayers, we are praying for missionary experiences.  This week in our family we are focusing on inviting people to come to our Cider Festival and getting ready for that!  Yeah!

No comments: